A podcast about a short white boy with a microphone.. did I mention its off the hizzy?

Monday, July 24, 2006

PPP 8- The return of episode 8-I am not Yoda


3 podcasts in a day.. i hope your happy.. enjoy! (you may also search "yoda bail" on google video or youtube)





THANKYOU HENRY!!! ps.just to let everyone know, im uploading all my shit on henrys libsyn account which he has to pay for, so all i hafta say is thanks! maybe ill give him a tribute podcast..pshhh we need a vote! whoever wants henrys tribute podcast gimme a line!
purpleplatypuspodcast@gmail.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Henry said...

its ok leroy, I don't need a tribute episode. besides I'd rather the cash a tener should cover it!

6:33 PM

 
Blogger Matt said...

ha...this is so funnnny nigga nigga noigga

10:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home